Divemaster course in Boracay is the first professional level in the system of dive education. The Divemaster course aims to develop the candidate’s knowledge, attitude and skills for the following activities:
- Supervising certified divers in shore-based and boat-based diving activities.
- Assisting with training divers in courses.
- Independently conducting specific programs for certified divers and non-divers.
The Divemaster will also develop the dive theory knowledge, water skills, rescue skills and experience to the levels necessary to enter the Assistant Instructor course and the Instructor Development Course.
- Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver
- Proof of 20 logged dives
- CPR/First Aid training within the past 24 months
- Be at least 18 years old
Recommended Course Duration: 3 to 4 weeks